Pokemon that feel useless

So what Pokemon do you find useless.

Yes, we know Magikarp, Sunkern, and Metapod suck, but where are you going to see these?
    You don't need to limit yourself to just the games too, you can include clones, unnecessary pre/evolution, or just pkmn that serve no purpose rather than SUCK.

I'm not going to be saying any of the original 151 Pokemon, even though there are clones.
    (Weedle, Kakuna, Mewtwo(duh), and all the fish)

Now, you also need to note that some of the clones (Noctowl, Swellow, Pidgeot, Wurmple) are set for the beginning of the game on purpose, because trainers use flyers (If anyone watches the anime, you would know Ash always gets a new bird) and the bug is there just to suck.

Also, Dialgia. I thought Celebi was the ruler of time O-o

-Matthew K.
    Quote from Thunderhead »

Also, Dialgia. I thought Celebi was the ruler of time O-o

Celebi merely had the ability to travel through time, and was the guardian of the forest.

I find Dunsparce rather useless above any other. It's not even a good HM junkie, as it can only learn two. The only good thing is it's HP. :/

Only on every couple of months.
    STILL e-married to Lady_Zero
    ^ I like Dunsparnce, and I respect your opinion of him being "useless", but when I use him in NU battles I can take down any flying Pokemon. He would be more useful if he had just a bit better speed (Max is like 207). Plus, hes one of the few non flying types that can learn roost.

Another Pokemon I find useless.
    Ditto, raise its speed a little bit, then it is worthy. However its low at a 47 base. If it where at least 70, it would be able to Transform into some good (but slow) Pokemon like Snorlax, and Bronzong.
    Hmm, well I haven't used Burmy, but I don't really see a purpose for it and its evolutions (Wormadam and Mothim.)
    Quote from -Flamin" Charizard- »

Hmm, well I haven't used Burmy, but I don't really see a purpose for it and its evolutions (Wormadam and Mothim.)

I know you didn't just joke Mothim
    Mothim has good sp attk and sp defense for a that type of bug or any bug for that matter
    plus, camoflague is a fantastic move

pokemon I find useless: I'd say--> Cradilly becaus it has a horrible moveset, slaking because of that annoying ability it has, regigigas because your attack and speed are halved for 5 turns, and shedinja. nice ability, horrible borrible stats

and ditto is AWESOME for breeding. in battle, ditto is pretty bad though
    Quote from Blastoise123 »

Quote from -Flamin" Charizard- »

I know you didn't just joke Mothim
    Mothim has good sp attk and sp defense for a that type of bug or any bug for that matter
    plus, camoflague is a fantastic move

Uh..Well I didn't know about Mothim's stats tbh. A base attack and sp. attack of 95 and def and sp. def are 50. Wormadam's base sp. def is 105. I haven't had a Wormadam in battle or Mothim, so I don't know how they are. Next time I'll make sure if the pokemon is actually pretty useless.
    Magicarp. Even though it IS smart, it just stinks.
    Quote from Blastoise123 »

pokemon I find useless: I'd say--> Cradilly becaus it has a horrible moveset, slaking because of that annoying ability it has, regigigas because your attack and speed are halved for 5 turns, and shedinja. nice ability, horrible borrible stats

When HG/SS come out, Curse Cradily will be the bane of NUs existance, probably UU as well xD
    i think one is definitely ralts. cant learn any useful crap without evolving. plus,its {p} x.x always gets killed. always.
    lol wut? anyway...

Quote from kittykat556 »

i think one is definitely ralts. cant learn any useful poop without evolving. plus,its {p} x.x always gets killed. always.

it doesn't ALWAYS get killed. i did a run on ralts and managed to suceed.
    **** I sound ****ing dumb when I was 11. yeah, defunct.
    NFE pokes aside, Luvdisc is generally useless!

With a crappy movepool and stats to match, aside from speed, it serves no purpose, other than being a part of the pokédex or a useless addition to a novelty team.

For a Luvdisc to be decent, it needs HP electric, life orb, rain to activate its ability and outspeed anything with a higher base speed stat than it and a trainer who knows how to predict a switch in order to actually hurt whatever comes in, or at least hinder it in some way by using Luvdisc as bait for potential team threats.
    i'm finding feebas and milotic to be pretty pointless considering they are basically copies of dratini and dragonair. also I believe that apart from articuno, zapdos, moltres and lugia, all the legendaries are pointless

my claimed Pokemon:
    I think any Pokemon that is not Butterfree or Farfetch'd is fairly useless, but that's just me!
    milotic is actually a VERY god battler.

also, arceus, why HP electric if you dont mind me asking >.
    i cant believe the hoppip line hasnt been mentioned yet.

ill be surprised if anyone can beat a pokemon game with one of thm.

all baby pokemon

Beedrill-Poor poor moveset

i suppose if meowth and persian never learnt fake out(for egg moving it onto aipom) theyed be useless.
    Quote from RESULTS »

HP grass is also viable - both keep water types in check... somewhat. XP

HP electric hits Mantine, Empoleon and Gyarados harder; HP grass hits Swampert and Gastrodon harder whilst giving you something to hit Lanturn.

It depends on what tier you plan to use it in, I suppose.
    Quote from Arceus thrasher »

Quote from RESULTS »

HP grass is also viable - both keep water types in check... somewhat. XP

HP electric hits Mantine, Empoleon and Gyarados harder; HP grass hits Swampert and Gastrodon harder whilst giving you something to hit Lanturn.

It depends on what tier you plan to use it in, I suppose.

:)
    Raichu. Okay, it's not totally useless but I think it just wasn't a neccessary evelution. It's just really slow and not as accurate. I would keep my pikachu.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.pokestation.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=66&pictureid=448

^Sig made by me^ :)
    Quote from Arcaninetales »

Raichu. Okay, it's not totally useless but I think it just wasn't a neccessary evelution. It's just really slow and not as accurate. I would keep my pikachu.

Raichu is actually faster than Pikachu, you know. He's pretty much superior to Pikachu in every way unless the latter is holding a Light Ball. >_>

As for my own opinion of useless Pokemon...

Arceus. I'm not joking.
    You might know me as Jyron of the Stone clan.
    I have a 3-way tie for mine:

-Arceus: Most overly-abused Legendary ever on unclaused Wireless Battles. I see NO point in using it.
    -Dialga: The only reason I hate it is because of it's signature move being Hyper Beam-ish.
    -Garchomp: Over-rated by Game Freak.

BTW, they're all Ubers on my list, for those who don't bother with Smogon. (Very few actually don't bother, like me, but i DO check the Tier list.)
    Pearl FC: Disabled
    Platinum FC: Disabled

Quote of the Dual months: "Destruction is tense. If we can't see it, we are peaceful."
    imo skitty and delcatty are not really worth using. Even though its not too bad, I also think that glaceon is a waste, its so much better just to use a vaporeon with ice beam. Instead of glaceon, they shoulda made a steel or poison type. Flying would be cool to. lol to a flying cat. :D
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes