Most annoying boss fight

There are a lot of annoying boss fights in the game. I would say koga is most annoying because he is an evasion noob
    ~Shiny Charizard Rules Supreme~
    Koga is an annoying gym leader, but i didn't have much trouble with him if i'm honest. I found Lance to be a bit of a pain because i never use anything on my team that can counter dragon type pokemon so he is the most annoying boss fight for me.
    lance. his gyrados always hyper beam'd me
    I looove me Giratina!!
    credit to Mewthree56
    You can call me origin. giratinaorigin7 is kinda long.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    Check out Diegopkm93's sprite shop!
    i find lance difficult but not really annoying because i know the reason i can't beat him is because his pokemon are just flat out better than mine. however koga's pokemon are bad but he spams acid armor and minimize so thats why i think he is annoying
    ~Shiny Charizard Rules Supreme~
    Koga, just an evasion nusiance.

I like you, Mew!!
    Definitely Koga. His evasion can be a bother.
    This has been said 100000000000000000 times already. But Koga. Total evasion noob. *Rage*
    I agree, Koga wins. Evasion is annoying as ****.

Lorelei's Jynx is still a pain, though.
    Have to agree with Koga too. That Level 43 Weezing is just annoying.
    I would have to say Lance
    I am a Christian and I can't deny it! Copy and paste this if you are too.

I also think the Admin in Rocket Warehouse who is just before the scientist that stole the Sapphire.
    COMPLETE HEADACHE!!

I like you, Mew!!
    Id have to say Koga. Stupid minimize...

~Siggy by Secondhandlove~

Woo! Breeding a Protean Greninja with 31 IVs in SpAtk and Spd!!!

Progress: ...WHY THE HECK CAN'T I HATCH A STINKING FEMALE FROAKIE! C'MON, POKEMON X! BE USER-FRIENDLY FOR ONCE!!! I wonder what I'm gonna do w/ the extras tho...Maybe I could give them away...

(wink wink hint hint)

I've never had a problem with Koga. The most annoying boss fight for me is your rival in the elite four. He has pretty good pokemon.

Just call me Paper.

Either Cynthia or Argenta

Cynthia- Her garchomp likes to dig and then swampert is on 4 hp and it goes for dragon rush

Argenta- When i fought herm her weavile was lv 100 cuz my swampert was lv 100. it likes to night slash and energy ball and then repeats that.

"Oh, Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you."

Team Elm | Legendary Realm

For me it was definitely the fight with Blue in Silph Co.

I am a huge fan of Hamtaro and Pokemon. I watch a lot of YouTube is what I'm told.

My favorite Ham-Ham is Bijou! :grin:

Lance, I can't ever recall how much trouble he used to give me when I was bad at the game and used my level 100 Blastoise only, lol.

Pokémon X FC: Formatted system memory... give me a while.
    Friend Safari: Grumpig, Espurr, Duosion

Koga for sure. That evasion screwed me up. He used it so much that almost all my attacks missed. 

When I first played Black 2, I didn't have any electric-type Pokemon - For me the annoying battle was a gym battle with Skyla. All her bird Pokemon keep using Roost, kept dragging the battle too long, and when I finally got the health low enough, she had to go the Hyper Potion, it got me frustrated and mad at the same time.

Last edited by Playful_Weasel: 2/27/2013 1:05:24 AM

Watchog's #1 Fan!! 
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too! 
    FC 4871-3995-3493 - Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill

obviously its whitney. with her miltank and affection. fuuuuuuuuu

Norman definityly it is so hard to beat him and whitney is obviously eay just make sure you have a girl and your good 

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Flygon
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes