Whats your favorite team that you have ever had?

My favorite team was my Empoleon, Roserade, Mismagius, Lucario, Mesprit and Palkia in my Pokemon Pearl game  

I'm sorry to say that this thread does not really fit in this section of the forum, but since you're new, don't sweat it. :D

However, I think if you post it in the Pokémon General section, it will get a much better reaction and more replies.

Thanks, and welcome.

#TeamFennekin

The introduction forum is for new people to post some things about themselves to help them blend into the community. If you want to post something that's not an introduction topic then that's fine but if you do so please put them into the right forum.

Moved to Pokemon General.

Avy by Scrafty, Sig by Thundawave!  
    On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, Messy wrote:
    > "you can kill all the bluejays you want, but you must not kill a mockingbird"
    > close enough?

On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, bluejay100 wrote:
    > **** that line lol
    > blue jays are awesome birds
    ~My Drawings~ |~Trade Shop~ | <3

Dragonite, Latios, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, and Reshiram from Pokemon Black for me. :) I was a Dragon fan. XD

Avatar made my Kailee. (Me) :3 You may request a Pokecat,

but please be specific on how the pose should be and what Pokemon it needs to be.

I like my current team of Snorlax, Haxorus, Charizard, Emboar, Scizor, and Lucario quite a lot, so I'd have to say that's it's my favorite team yet. =)

Pokemon Black 2 FC:

Pokemon Black 2 FC

Torterra, Staraptor, Infernape (from Diamond), Alakazam, Gyarados, and Houndoom. They're residing on my Platinum cartridge and I plan on trading them to my White 2. There are tons of better teams, but this is just one of them that is actually legit.

==========================================

Zekrom, Kyurem, Zoroark,Samurott,Latios and Cobalion.

platinum: swampert, giratina, rapidash, gallade, empoleon, lucario

white 2: blastoise, emboar, eelektross, excadrill, braviary, haxorus

Last edited by Benopolis: 2/28/2013 12:43:52 PM

LET IT GOOO! LET IT GOOO, TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P Team Elm | Legendary Realm (rejoining)

My favorite team I have used is probably my original Platinum team: Infernape, Staraptor, Roserade, Garchomp, Milotic, and Espeon. Yes I know a lot of nice weakness there, but that's what Infernape is for :). 

A close second my White 2 Team: Samurott, Lucario, Arcanine, Electevire, Flygon, and Espeon of course. :)

Last edited by Pokegirl77: 2/28/2013 2:56:18 PM

Manectric (Chispa), Houndoom (Reaper), Growlithe (Tigre), and Mightyena (Fang).  Got 'em all to level 100 (yes, without evolving my Growlithe).  I loved my puppies <3

My favorite team, its always worked for me...... my favorite Pokemon in the same team. I couldn't be happier.

2 Watchogs (one named Xandra and one named Zaphod), my Liepard (nicknamed Neko), Dewott with an everstone, Mienshao, and Emolga.

Watchog's #1 Fan!! I also love PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too! 
    FC under my name on left - Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
    Apologies - My Friend Code is full.

That is a hard question. Either Swampert, Salamence, Electrivire, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Infernape (pokemon pearl), Serperior, Reshiram, Hydreigon, Landorus, Eelectross, Conkeldurr (pokemon black), or Azumarill, Flygon, Zekrom, Serperior, Arcanine, Lucario (pokemon black2). Sorry it's a lot, but I have a lot of parties to choose from.

My team from White 2, Serperior, Lucario, Azumarill, Jolteon, Altaria, and Ninetails, used a lot of my favorite Pokemon, so its probably that. In SoulSilver, I used Meganium, Pidgeot, Furret, Ampharos, Houndoom(traded), and Sandslash(traded), which comes to a close second.

Currently Playing -

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Kirby: Triple Deluxe 

Pokemon X (Nuzlocke)

Altaria!
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes