This thread was Locked by bridog77.

Create your own gym!

So, guys.. if you were to be a gym leader, what would your gym theme and badge be like? How about your pre-E4 and post-E4 teams be like? Also, share with us your gym leader quotes!

My gym would be a Safari Zone themed one. It would be full of trees and high grasses, and the trainers would be concealed in the grass maze. In the end, standing above a tree with a spiral ladder around it, I would stand, with my outfit being something like an adventurer / hunter. Something like Indiana Jones / Alan Grant from jurassic park.

My team would be Rhydon, Nidoking, Chansey, Scyther, Dragonair and my main pokémon: Kangaskhan.

These are all pokémon from the original Safari Zone. My post-E4 team would be Rhyperior, Blissey, Scizor, Dragonite, Nidoking and Kangaskhan.

Before battle: Greetings, trainer! I am Isaque, leader of <probably Fuchsia City>. What, you think you're tough just for having made this far? Well, when I was younger than you, I got lost in the Safari Zone and had to survive by myself, and caught my best friend Kangaskhan with my bare hands! Only the wilderness can make a trainer really tough! Now, do you think you're tough enough to tame us?

During battle: What? You think you can win by tickling my pokémon?

Last pokémon: This is far from over. Only when cornered a beast shows it's real power!

When defeated: Hah! It seems you have wilderness in your heart!

After defeat: It's hard to believe I lost to you. I had my guard down and you got me. The next time, it won't happen again! Take this badge as a proof of having beaten me. It's the Wild Badge.

Last edited by kiranecro: 5/24/2013 11:30:33 AM

It's time to play the game.

my gym would by a volcano with floating rocks and falling magma. after beating all the trainers a large rock splits and shows a ladder at the top of the ladder is a lava battlefield and me i have red hair and a look like a mix of flint and lance. My team is arcanine, ninetales, rapidash, camurupt, houndoom, and my main pokemon larvacosta.

before battle: So you are the trainer that has beat team magma i admire that skill but, that alone is not enough to beat me so be ready to fell the burn or as i like to say it hope you have a burn heal with you.

during battle: your pokemon are mere shadows of my light.

last pokemon: this is not over its still anybodys games so bring it on.

after defeat: how did you win my team was perfect but, since you here is the eruption badge and the Tm flare blitz.

Last edited by pikamaster53: 5/24/2013 12:31:32 PM

Fc: 2251-5667-7787 

ign: Destrusto

Come visit me at Pikamasters Fast and easy trade shop

Gym leader - Normal

Pokemon: 

Item: None

Moves: Super fang, Sucker Punch, Quick Attack, Double-edge

Ability: Guts

(Never realized furret was so cute till seeing it animated... Daww!)

Moves: Slam, Me First, Substitute, Ice Punch

Ability: Keen Eye

Item: Chesto Berry

Moves: Belly Drum, Rest, Slash, Giga Impact

Ability: Idk

(CAUSE IM NOT GOING WITH BIBAREL!!!!)

Moves: Brave bird, Take Down, Close Combat, Roost

Ability: Intimidate

Moves: Relitate, Roar, Take down, Ice Fang

Item: Sitrus Berry

Moves: Chip Away, Flail, Punishment, Giga Impact

So bassically, what we have here is the representatives of each region (Minus staraptor, I mean, COME ON. I AM NOT USING BIBAREL), Plus a slaking.

OPENING: So your the next challenger? Eh, Guess you look tough. I guess. Well, I am _____, the Normal gym leader of the _____ region! Normal types are underestimated by many, seen as a boring type, a weak type. I say otherwise. After all, you could go with the raging gyarados, but you could do just as well with the cute cinccino. After all, why not stick with what you know? If it isnt broken, why fix it? And now, of course, I will show you what I mean with these words!

IN BATTLE: Not bad, not bad! Time to go all out.

Last pokemon: Whoo-ee! This is intense! But this is my trump card, lets see you beat THIS!

When defeated: Well, thats that. Good battle!

After defeat: Wow, your pretty good! But I hope I taught you something. No pokemon are bad, no Pokemon are weaker then any others. They are all equal, and its up to the trainers how to treat these pokemon, making them all different at heart. That is what decides a battle, not how powerful your pokemon is. Well then, I present you, the Regular Badge!

Ill be making a dark-type E4 team later, but not now :P.

See, the last two times I came back, I made a big deal about it. Then, I left a couple days later. So if I stay, I stay. If I don't, Ill come back a couple months later and do this all over again.

Quote from TESTSUBJECTC27000 »

Gym leader - Normal

Pokemon: 

Moves: Super fang, Sucker Punch, Quick Attack, Double-edge

Ability: Guts

(Never realized furret was so cute till seeing it animated... Daww!)

Moves: Slam, Me First, Substitute, Ice Punch

Ability: Keen Eye

Item: Chesto Berry

Moves: Belly Drum, Rest, Slash, Giga Impact

Ability: Idk

(CAUSE IM NOT GOING WITH BIBAREL!!!!)

Moves: Brave bird, Take Down, Close Combat, Roost

Moves: Relitate, Roar, Take down, Ice Fang

Moves: Chip Away, Flail, Punishment, Giga Impact

So bassically, what we have here is the representatives of each region (Minus staraptor, I mean, COME ON. I AM NOT USING BIBAREL), Plus a slaking.

OPENING: So your the next challenger? Eh, Guess you look tough. I guess. Well, I am _____, the Normal gym leader of the _____ region! Normal types are underestimated by many, seen as a boring type, a weak type. I say otherwise. After all, you could go with the raging gyarados, but you could do just as well with the cute cinccino. After all, why not stick with what you know? If it isnt broken, why fix it? And now, of course, I will show you what I mean with these words!

IN BATTLE: Not bad, not bad! Time to go all out.

Last pokemon: Whoo-ee! This is intense! But this is my trump card, lets see you beat THIS!

When defeated: Well, thats that. Good battle!

After defeat: Wow, your pretty good! But I hope I taught you something. No pokemon are bad, no Pokemon are weaker then any others. They are all equal, and its up to the trainers how to treat these pokemon, making them all different at heart. That is what decides a battle, not how powerful your pokemon is. Well then, I present you, the Regular Badge!

Ill be making a dark-type E4 team later, but not now :P.

Really liked your idea! Thanks for sharing it! (:

It's time to play the game.

Gym Leader-Grass

(My Favourite Starter!)

The inside would be a series of bridges through a jungle of trees and vines.

Opening: Good to meet you at last! I've been hearing of your exploits for a while and have been looking forward to the day we met. I am Kawa, the Master of Grass types! The Grass type is more than just petals and leaves, and I'm about to show you just how strong it really is!
    In Battle: You can't stop me that easily!
    Last Pokémon: You haven't done bad yet, but this is my turning point!
    Defeat: Looks like your as good as they say!
    After Defeat: That was amazing! A battle in the treetops between my Grass-types and your top-notch team! I haven't been battled like that in a long time! I think you've really earned this Jungle Badge!

Many thanks to Shhmew for the awesome avatar.

My gym would be Ice!

Pokemon:   

Beartic         Item: Chesto Berry Moves: Icicle Crash   Retaliate   Ice Beam    Aurora Beam

Cryogonal          Item: Quick Claw Moves: Ice Beam    Pursuit     Icy Wind

Dewgong          Item: None  Moves: Surf    Dive     Ice Beam    Hydro Pump

Abomasnow        Item: Ice Gem Moves: Arm Thrust     Retaliate     Aurora Beam    Grass Knot

Opening: Welcome! I am leader ____! I bet you've beaten Team Plasma? Well just you should be prepared! I am pumped!

Battle Beginning: Ah.... I had guessed you'd use that move!

One Pokemon Left: This is it! One left? But how...

After Battle: Ah.... You've beaten me! Oh well. Here's the Ice Badge! Pokemon up to Lv. ___ will now listen to you, and here's TM__ Ice Beam!

Last edited by kick454: 5/24/2013 2:28:48 PM

If I had a fire gym, as the 8th, it would be based all around volcanoes.

You'd enter the gym, and there would be 3 volcanoes. They will shoot lava in a specific order, say center, right, left. Then there are three doors you can go through. If you go through the center, you progress, but if you go left or right, you fight a trainer. Then in the next room you have to go through the door on the right, and then the left. This happens twice more while adding a new volcano each time, so by the end you have to remember a pattern of 5 volcanoes. If you fail going through the correct door, you fight, then fall through a trap door to the back of the area, so you fail the 4th door of the 5 door one, you go back to the beginning of the 5 door one. After the 5th one, you fight the leader.

Pre-Elite Four:

Flareon (The Star)......Heatmor...................Camerupt...............Arcanine

Post Elite Four:

Flareon (The Star)......Heatmor...................Camerupt...............Arcanine..................Magmortar...............Volcarona

Before Battle:

Hello              ! I am Cinderly of (Whatever the city is) and I am a Fire-Type user. I hope you had a challenging enough time taking on the puzzle of my gym here. I designed it myself. You being here tells me that you have defeated the other seven gyms of the              region. I will be your final challenge before taking on the Pokemon League! Good Luck! *Cue epic custom battle them because I want every gym leader to have a custom theme based on their type*

During Battle:

So that's your battle strategy? Is that how you battle regularly? If so, it's quite remarkable!

Last Pokemon:

Wait? Will I lose? I can't see myself losing now. Oh dear....

After Being Defeated:

I lost....how is that possible? Take the badge and jump into the volcano behind me, it will launch you outside the gym. Good luck taking on the league.

"Oh Captian! My Captain"
    Rest in Peace Robin Williams. We will miss you.

The Salty Dogs|Paws & Claws Tribe
    White Nuzlocke|Firered Randomized Nuzlocke

National Dex completed- 16/06/2014

Currently Masuda Methoding: Hoppip
    >30 Eggs

If I had a gym, it would be a diverse, but mainly ghost-type gym. I would be the 8th, and my team would be mainly elemental ghosts, although there isn't much variety. The whole gym would be very dark, and there are 6 conveyor belts at the beginning, each taking you to a random part of the gym. At the end of each conveyor belt, there would be a trainer. Only one of the trainers is the gym leader, but they're all wearing white, so you can't really make out which of them is the gym leader. To battle the trainer, you have to press a button on the desk in front of them. This will turn on a strobe light of a random color falling on the trainer. Only the person on which the purple light falls on is the true gym leader. The trainers will have only pure ghost types, whereas the leader will have dual type ghost types, alongside other types as well.

Pre Elite Four

Chandelure (The signature pokemon), Jellicent, Rotom, Honchkrow, Gallade.

Post Elite Four

Chnadelure, Jellicent, Froslass, Honchkrow, Gallade, Hydreigon

Introduction

"Hmm. How interesting. You actually defeated my trainers in here. You weren't even daunted, were you? What is your name, challenger?  ______? Is that your name? Well, let me introduce myself. I am Damien, gym leader of _________ city. I have been chosen for this position because I was the most eligible. If you are have come so far, I expect a good battle from you. Let us begin!

First Hit

I see. Perhaps overestimated you. I had expected a far more well-thought out plan

Last Pokemon

I did not see this scenario. No, not at all. But do not think for a single moment that I will give up!

Nearly fainted

I must say, you have exhibited great skill in coming this close.

After Defeat

Your wins against the previous gym leaders were no fluke. Your power is real. Perhaps you have what it takes to be the Champion.

My Story! My Friend List!
    Click on the above Banner to get to my Roleplay, The Crumbling! Banner by Shhmew!

Mine would be a rainbow themed gym. You have to travel across a rainbow and every new colour you step on, there will be a trainer using a pokemon that is the same type as the rainbow's colour. For example, if you step on a yellow part of the rainbow,you will fight an electric type trainer. You  can skip the trainers by riding on a pony to get to the end of the gym staight away.

First pokemon defeated qoute: RAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNBOWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mid battle qoute:PONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Defeated quote:   Sowwy about the caps lock... take dis badge and the tm splash...............

It's the last gym leader.

Team:      . I know, I know.

Z

You are all weak...and you will fail.

^^^:DDDD. I laughed so hard at that.

My gym would be a Dark type gym, located in an awesome city with skyscrapers and tons to do. The gym would have a long pillar with me at the top and black carpeted stairs leading to the top. You would have to defeat all of the Trainers on the pillar before you could face me. The atmosphere would be similar to that of the universe, with stars, oddly colored dust, etc.

My team would be Weavile, Honchkrow, Spiritomb and Absol.

FC for X/Y: 3866-8489-7848 l FS: POISON (Swalot, Kakuna + ???) 

The Dimensional Romp RP

Random doodles and drawings

My 2nd One:

If I were a Water Gym Leader, the 8th, you would obtain the HM for Dive at the start of the gym. You must teach it to a Pokemon and use that and Surf to make it through a Diving maze. If you go up or down in the wrong spot, you fight a trainer. Eventually, you go up and find the Gym Leader.

Pre-Elite Four:

Post-Elite Four:

Before Battle:

So you managed to make it through my maze. How was it? It was hard to construct, because it's supposed to be hard to get through. I am Saul, the water-type gym leader. Before you go take on the Pokemon League, you'll have to defeat me. That means....you won't be taking on the Pokemon League.

During Battle:

So, that's what you do. I'll do better.

Last Pokemon:

No, I won't lose. I refuse.

After Defeat:

Well, I lost. Must have been a fluke. Anyway, I am a man of his word, so take this badge and this TM and go.

"Oh Captian! My Captain"
    Rest in Peace Robin Williams. We will miss you.

The Salty Dogs|Paws & Claws Tribe
    White Nuzlocke|Firered Randomized Nuzlocke

National Dex completed- 16/06/2014

Currently Masuda Methoding: Hoppip
    >30 Eggs

I would want to be a psychic gym leader. Maybe the 5th or 6th leader the player would encounter. 

My roster would be:

I think it would be cool to have an all white gym where all the trainers are hidden in white egg shaped orbs. To fight a trainer the player would first have to solve a puzzle, and once all the trainers were defeated the player would finally get to face meee!

I would be a grass type gym leader. Lets see...

044Gloom.png188Skiploom.png388Grotle.png470Leafeon.png

Post Elite 4

182Bellossom.png407Roserade.pngFile:421Cherrim-Sunny.png189Jumpluff.png389Torterra.png470Leafeon.png

Last edited by LeafeonFoever: 5/27/2013 5:02:08 PM

Leafeon is my favorite Pokémon ever! :D

I love Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Pokémon, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Kirby, and more!

Credit to Chespin1 for Avatar 

I would be an all rounder A.K.A Eevees!

Blue in soulsilver has a mix so I would have

Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Jolteon, Leafeon And Vaporeon. (Sorry Flareon :()

Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Sylveon and Eevee are the best!
    White 2 Friend Code: 009030351150

I would be a Dark Type Leader.

I'd insert pictures if I knew how but I don't as of yet.

But none the less my team would be.

Houndoom, Shiftry, Sharpedo, and Absol (Ace, due to it is my favourite (I know it isn't the best.) and pure dark.

After the elite four.

Houndoom, Shifty, Sharpedo, Weavile, Tryanitar and Absol.

I feel as though Dark types are mysterious so the Gym leader himself wouldn't say much.

Just ... like Red.

Or the occasional Hmph!

Steel Type
    Pokemon are -Metang, Bronzong, Ferroseed

Freind Code : 4742-5506-3469

Water Type Gym Leader in Sinnoh! The Gym's puzzle would be a path where you had to guess the shape. If you get it right, a path opens, if you get it wrong, a trainer comes up in an elevator and you have to fight him! In Platinum, you can go inside the hallway but the Guide won't let you in until you have 7 Badges. The Gym is an ice themed puzzle and you have to slide the rocks together in each room. If you do it correctly, a door will open to the next room, if you fail, you get warped back to the start. In the last room, there is no door but some platforms will appear and that is the pathway to me. The Badge is a delicate little snowflake that is melting. It is called the "Jetflake Badge".

Pre Elite Four (Diamond and Pearl)

120Staryu.png350Milotic.png171Lanturn.png

Post Elite Four (Diamond and Pearl)

226Mantine.png 224Octillery.png 230Kingdra.png

171Lanturn.png 134Vaporeon.png

Pre Elite Four (Platinum)

350Milotic.png121Starmie.png

171Lanturn.png395Empoleon.png

Post Elite Four (Platinum)

226Mantine.png 230Kingdra.png 171Lanturn.png

395Empoleon.png 134Vaporeon.png

Sinnoh Leaders Tournament (Black and White 2)

395Empoleon.png  134Vaporeon.png 171Lanturn.png

121Starmie.png 350Milotic.png 340Whiscash.png

World Leaders Tournament (Black and White 2)

395Empoleon.png  134Vaporeon.png 171Lanturn.png

230Kingdra.png 131Lapras.png 130Gyarados.png

Quotes

Pastoria City (DP): Hello. You must be <player>. It is very nice to meet you. Anyway, Prof. Rowan gave me this Pokemon Egg. According to him, it came from his friend in the Hoenn region. I need you to hatch it for me, will you? Thank you so much! Now, could you do me a favor and deliver this letter to Cynthia in Celestic? If you deliver it, I will repay you by letting you challenge my Gym. OK then off you go!

Before Battle (DP): Did you deliver my letter? You must have. Now, we shall see who can skate the best!

When Defeated (DP): Darn it! Why did I have to lose? Anyways, here you go. Take this as well. That is TM13, Ice Beam. It does damage and sometimes freezes the target.

If Spoken To (DP): Do want to battle? OK let's to this!

Before Battle (Pt): You have mad skills by getting past my defenses. Now let's see if you are better at battling than opening doors.

Last Pokemon (Full Health): What the? My last Pokemon! I can still win y'know!

When Defeated (Pt): You'll regret this! Meet me at the Great Marsh later.

Great Marsh (Pt): I wanted to show you how to catch a swamp Pokemon. But first, take this. I also want you to have this. That TM contains Ice Beam and it has a chance of freezing the target. 

Before Rematch (Pt): If you want to battle, I am warning you, my Vaporeon is strong!

After Rematch (Pt): You are getting stronger every day. Call me for another battle.

Last edited by Benopolis: 5/27/2013 5:32:16 AM

Fluttershy lover | Mawile fanboy | Team Hoenn 4 EVA!!!

Kiranecro, I love the idea of your gym. Going through a safari themed gym would be so much fun. I hope we see it in a game some day. :]

Well I kinda wanna do any type, but maybe I'll do that later...  so I'm just gonna start with normal.

(All the gyms I am making would be the 8th gym in a game.)

Leader: Eleanor - The Kid Who's Not Average

The leader looks like a teenage girl with a white shirt and jeans.

Gym design: It is a big model PokeBall with ladders.  There is a trainer on the left, and on the right.  You need to go climb the ladders correctly, to get to Eleanor, who is at the top of the model Pokeball.

Pre-Hall Of Fame party:

Kangaskhan Lv. 48

Slaking Lv. 46

Stoutland Lv. 46

Porygon-Z Lv. 50 

Post-Hall Of Fame Party:

Kangaskhan Lv. 69

Tauros Lv. 69

Slaking Lv. 67

Ursaring Lv. 67

Stoutland Lv. 67

Porygon-Z Lv. 71

I will be the eigth gym leader of Unova using any type.

My gym will have 5 pokemon trainers. You will have to fight all of them to proceed to the gym leader.

1st Trainer

ElectrodeElectrodeElectrodeElectrodeElectrodeElectrode

All level 40.

Moves:

Explosion

Item:

Focus Sash

2nd, 3rd, and 4th Trainer

Level 50

Moves: Minimize, Defense Curl, Attract, Toxic

(Remember to bring a lucky egg)

5th Trainer

Level: 1

Moves: Endeavor, Quick attack

Item: Focus Stash 

The Gym Leader will have the most powerful team in the world.

D'nalirram (Marriland backwards)

Level: 100

Moves: Spalsh, Tackle, Flail, Bounce

Item: Black Glasses

The Gym leader has 3 Full Restore. He is also the magikarp fisherman's brother.

After the Elite Four

D'nalirram

Level: 100

Moves:

Aqua Jet

Waterfall

Superpower

Ice Punch

Item: Choice Band

Ability: Huge Power

Gym Leader has 6 Full Restores and gives you black glasses and a linoone named Fries if you win.

Well I decided to use a randomizer to pick out the type and number of Pokemon on my team...I also used a random Pokemon generator with my results to pick out the Pokemon for my team (both pre and post elite four)

1-17: Types: I got the number 8, and by using a "list of types" number 8 on that is....Ghost!
    1-6: Amount of Pokemon: I got the number 4, so there shall be 4 Pokemon on my team.

So here is my Pre-Elite Four Team: From the looks of it...I could probably be the 6th badge...

Misdreavus, Level 39
    Shadow Ball
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic

Sableye, Level 39

Shadow Ball
    Brick Break
    Punishment
    Telekinesis

Drifblim, level 40

Shadow Ball
    Acrobatics
    Toxic
    Protect

Lampent, Level 41
    Shadow Ball
    Inferno
    Energy Ball
    Psychic

If they beat me, they will receive the TM for Shadow Ball.

After you beat the elite four, you can challenge me to a rematch, I will add two more ghost Pokemon (chosen by random)

Mismagius, level 69
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Calm Mind
    Attract

Sableye, level 69
    Foul Play
    Zen Headbutt
    Shadow Ball
    Confuse Ray

Drifblim, level 69
    Acrobatics
    Shadow Ball
    Protect
    Toxic

Dusknoir, level 70
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    Thunderpunch
    Shadowpunch

Golurk, level 70
    Earthquake
    Hammer Arm
    Heavy Slam
    Shadow Punch

Chandelure, level 72
    Shadow Ball
    Flamethrower
    Energy Ball
    Calm Mind

Last edited by Rarity: 5/27/2013 10:38:51 PM

Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. - Mother Theresa
    Pokedex Completed On: 7/30/14|Extended Sig
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes