Poll #16: Which Vivillon forms do you have?

Poll: Which Vivillon forms do you have?

Which Vivillon forms do you have? - Multiple Choice

• Archipelago 10.9% of Users - 7 votes
  • Continental 7.8% of Users - 5 votes
  • Elegant 20.3% of Users - 13 votes
  • Garden 23.4% of Users - 15 votes
  • High Plains 21.9% of Users - 14 votes
  • Icy Snow 7.8% of Users - 5 votes
  • Jungle 14.1% of Users - 9 votes
  • Marine 15.6% of Users - 10 votes
  • Meadow 17.2% of Users - 11 votes
  • Modern 35.9% of Users - 23 votes
  • Monsoon 10.9% of Users - 7 votes
  • Ocean 15.6% of Users - 10 votes
  • Polar 32.8% of Users - 21 votes
  • River 17.2% of Users - 11 votes
  • Sandstorm 9.4% of Users - 6 votes
  • Savanna 10.9% of Users - 7 votes
  • Sun 7.8% of Users - 5 votes
  • Tundra 12.5% of Users - 8 votes

This poll has ended as of 11/12/2013 1:00:00 PM

Aww, lots of voters still don't have shinies. However, there were 50 shinies reported so there's still lots to go around!

In Pokémon X and Y, the Vivillon you can get in your game are exclusive to your territory (and maybe a few others). This makes Vivillon form collecting fun - and each form has different rarity. How many of you collect Vivillon - how many do you have? If you don't collect Vivillon, which form is native to your country?

How many Vivillon forms do you have?

After voting, feel free to discuss this result in the comments! Just keep in mind that you need to be a registered member on Marriland in order to vote and comment~

This poll closes on November 12th.~

owo Inkay owo + ☆ Faze ☆ + ♥ Thundawave ♥
    My area's pattern is High Plains, but I also have a Polar one from wonder trade ^.^

My favorite pattern is Sun though~

"The ultimate would be to live as one with nature."
    ☀PCT☀ϟMarri Kart Racersϟ✰LSC✰

I only have one, the polar one. I do plan on collecting more of them when I get the chance.

3DS FC:2964-9549-8938 Friend Safari: Helioptile Dedenne Luxio

They all look nice but i would say that Ocean is my fav

I find it cool what they did with Vivillon, this could be a new thing that they do from now on

One pokemon per Gen would have a different pattern/form depending in your territory  

FC: 0404-6913-1801   LR / HHC / KC / PC / BC

Only my little modern :c

"When the world turns ugly, I just turn and look at you."

AMAFor New Members

Made by Lizzie c:

I have a modern as well XD

(A Sonic the Hedgehog Club)

And I'm a part of the Secret Garden, come join us!

Pokemon Showdown Username: Sonicfan45

Come and Challenge me! I do OU and Random Battles, and a little of 1v1! If you see me online, come one, come all!

Thanks to Serebii.net for the Avatar!

I traded with 6 people 

My Area - Garden Vivillon

Traded - Polar Vivillon (From Canada)

Traded - Monsoon Vivillon (I think, from Hong Kong)

Traded - Sandstorm Vivillon (From United Arab Emirates)

Traded - River Vivillon (TBH I don't know where it was from)

Traded - High Plains Vivillon (From California)

Traded - Marine Vivillon (From Spain)

My Pokemon X Wonderlocke Team

DEAD: 

MEGA the Kangaskhan, Japanese Pichu, Furfrou, Ditto and Paresouge the Swablu; Daisy the Flabebe

I have all Vivillon except Icy Snow, Sandstorm and Sun. I'm really proud of my Ocean and Monsoon forms. :)
    Also I had 2 Oceans, and put one up on GTS - and got a Yveltal!

owo Inkay owo + ☆ Faze ☆ + ♥ Thundawave ♥

My area's Modern, but I've gotten a couple of Elegants and one River through trade.  I think the Ocean form is my favorite so far, but I also really like the Polar and Marine forms.

My area has polar, but i tried to see how much i could get in GTS trade in 3 days, and got 9 more forms just by trading vivillions.

I actually do like polar, but my rarest is definately monsoon.

i have seen most forms on GTS except they ask for ridiculous trades. Gosh after a few hrs or so of trying to snatch a river or icy snow,i decided just to take a break and just focus on breeding and filling up my dex.

FC: 2079-7190-9785

the Best Pokemon is Oddish, and the pinnacle of hope for all

Zard X roosts while Y dances

I can't imagine Icy Snow Shiny. It would ONLY have the little black wing outlines. I personally don't know what Vivillion is in my Region. I have Modern.

Last edited by Garchomp: 11/5/2013 4:58:52 PM

I'm a Garchomp. Are you? Sprite credit to Vee2. Banner to SlipperyBuizel Extended Signature

My area has Polar, though I recieved a Modern through Wonder Trade. I'm looking to collect some other forms later in the future as well. My favorite has to be the Marine Vivillon.

Y Friend Code: 3136-6609-2514                                                                        

Friend Safari: Tangela-Swadloon-Quilladin

PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

I have high plains from wonder trade,but my favorite's the meadow.

Charmander chimchar-sylveon-your just the cutest!

Black 2 Friend Code:4642-9940-3344{Check out my shop!}

I play X&Platinum!Friend Codes To Be Posted Later.

I love Roleplays!See my spoiler to see what/any role plays I'm currently doing.

Best thing in pokemon history?: trading and contests

Current Role Play{s}:

~Pokemon-Popular by sunsetheskitty

My area is a River area, but I also have an Elegant from the GTS. To be honest, though, my favourites are Jungle, Savannah, Monsoon and Marine. :D

I try to vote on all the polls here on the Weekly Polls section, but this one I won't - I don't plan on catching any, at least not at moment, Vivillon isn't a Pokemon I will use in a team. Which there was an option for none.

I don't know which is in my region. If I ever find out I will post here.

Last edited by Playful_Weasel: 11/6/2013 1:00:58 AM

Watchog's #1 Fan!! I also love PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too! 
    my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends, FC under my name - 
    Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added

Quote from LiepardTrainer »

I try to vote on all the polls here on the Weekly Polls section, but this one I won't - I don't plan on catching any, at least not at moment, Vivillon isn't a Pokemon I will use in a team. Which there was an option for none.

As you are in Seattle, judging by your location, I'm almost certain that your Vivillon's form would be High Plains, along with the rest of Washington. :D

Quote from alakazam12 »

Quote from LiepardTrainer »

As you are in Seattle, judging by your location, I'm almost certain that your Vivillon's form would be High Plains, along with the rest of Washington. :D

Thanks, that is great to know. (yes, I live in Seattle) - now just a bit curious to learn more about them. I'll vote on that one for the purpose of the 'Poll'. Thanks again.

Watchog's #1 Fan!! I also love PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too! 
    my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends, FC under my name - 
    Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added

Hey all :D

@LiepardTrainer That's alright. :D Any time.

Also, I discovered which forms you get in which area: Here they are.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310067

As most of you probably live in either USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand. (remember I said MOST)

The forms we get most are Meadow, Polar, Garden, Continental, Modern, Icy Snow, High Plains, River and Ocean. :D

Lol... When I saw the leaks months ago the Vivillon that was shown was the Meadow one... Then when I got my Modern one I thought I had a shiny... I was flipping out until I realized there were several different forms of Vivillon... *sigh*

My 2 favorites are the Polar and the Jungle...

Last edited by ExtremeFluffee: 11/6/2013 8:49:47 AM

I have a Polar Vivillion, which baffles me. I have no idea how Nintendo classified the zones for these things but they are atrociously inaccurate. My state is primarily classified as a Temperate Rain Forest, which would make sense if I had gotten a Monsoon Vivillon. 

I also have no Idea how I got a polar one because historically speaking there is no evidence found through geological surveys that Glaciers ever came as far as my location. I think GameFreak approached this rather lazily. 

Using facts in a forum debate is just as OP as a Smeargle with Lock On and Sheer Cold. 

Friend Safari Pokemon: Fighting; MedititeSawk, ???

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes