Arceus event was a hit!

Yesterday was the first and quite possibly the last day you could obtain the legendary Pokemon, Arceus, at participating events across the world. Hopefully you managed to get one of your very own so you can brag about it to your friends! If you didn't pick one up, there's always next year.

Additionally, the 13th Pokemon Movie has been announced in Japan today. Details are very sketchy about it, but it supposedly features the legendary Pokemon, Arceus, as well as Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Mew and Mewtwo are also rumored to make an appearance, as well as three new mystery Pokemon that are going to be in the next Pokemon generation!

One of the mystery Pokemon to appear is "Antric" ( in Japanese), and it is said to be a Bug/Electric type. Guessing from the name, I'd say it's probably going to look like an ant of some sort. Any details on the other two Pokemon are still a mystery, although I have heard that there will be over 600 total Pokemon once the fifth generation games hit the shelves in Japan in late 2011.

The next Pokemon TCG set, Majestic Dawn (to be released in late May), is going to be the last Pokemon TCG set that will be released for the Pokemon TCG. Instead, players are encouraged to get familiar and learn to play the exciting new Pokemon Trading Figure Game instead. Tournaments for it begin in September, after the final Pokemon TCG World Championship.

Well, I think that's all for today's news updates! Phew, so much news on such a plain, ordinary day with nothing going on in it, right? Have a nice April 1st!

That was an April Fool's Day joke, just in case you couldn't tell. Haha, sorry!
    you forgot to add the bidoof hidden evolution

it has 999999999999 base stats in all stats and it was the one that created acreus and it can learn victory beam which wins any battle
    Quote from pøkemaster »

you forgot to add the bidoof hidden evolution

it has 999999999999 base stats in all stats and it was the one that created acreus and it can learn victory beam which wins any battle

That'd be really good if it still had Simple.
    April fools day joke right?

Friend Code: 4770 7035 8829
    No, The arceus event was really yesterday, too bad you missed it, it was in new york, they also gave out free foodz.
    What!!!!!! Nobody told me, I didn't know, boy this better be an april fools day joke.
    nah i can't belive i misse ann arceus event

o neva mid its not like i could ave used it in normal standard battle eny way
    supp
    Quote from Charizard333 »

What!!!!!! Nobody told me, I didn't know, boy this better be an april fools day joke.

the hidden bidoof evolution is real, and you missed the event

the other stuff is april fools
    Why didn't you tell us yesterday!? Now we can't get it! I coulda WiFi Mysterygifted it! Unless this is all some lame April Fools joke. I guess Antric is an April Fools joke, or at least I'll think so untiul I see pics.
    Preserved below for personal purposes.

Desti is pal'd with Angelus, DFR, EspadatresAlberion, spinosaurus01, ATD, Rubyfiregirl, Itz Austin, xdiamond mattx, Shadow Sky, aquil37, Igloo42, latiaswindblast, glassbutterflies, Draconas & pokekiller.
    I also now the new legendary pokemon for the 5th generation is named Marriland ;)
    Check out my YouTube: www.youtube.com/aphupuppet FUNNY PUPPET VIDS ftw =)
    The fifth Generation is fake? ;3;
    I never find these kinds of jokes funny.

It is an april fools joke,because it would have been advertised on the pokemon website.

The same Tbora you know and love, but ten times more awesome then before!
    Quote from tbora7777 »

It is an april fools joke,because it would have been advertised on the pokemon website.

Not to mention the Darkrai and Shaymin events haven't happened yet, he mentions the Arceus event happening yesterday, Arceus's movie hasn't come out yet, and Marriland reminded us that today is April first.

Phew, so much news on such a plain, ordinary day with nothing going on in it, right? Have a nice April 1st!

Such a joke. And the person that said it really did happen is pitching into the joke. But it was a good one Marriland.

My Youtube Channel (PG-13)

Formerly known as TorterraOats
    Cool April's Fool joke. :clap:
    Heh, sorry if I offend you when I say this, but I don't believe it. The fact that this was posted on this particular day makes it quite obvious.

Besides, I think Nintendo ran out of ideas for new Pokemon. 600 Pokemon overall? That sounds a tad ludicrous.
    ---------New Signature Loading. Please Wait---------
    Why would Nintendo Release The Event ON A SCHOOL DAY????

Give up Marriland your lies are not funny. They already ran out of ideas for new pokemon.
    My sig was outdated.

252 atk, 123 Speed, 135 Supa pwnage Def.

Mach punch

Barrell roll

ShoopDaWoop

False swipe

I heard this is another pokemon in the new generation, a new eevee evolution! Btw, nice joke marriland.
    [size=24]To show that there really was an arceus event, here is my friend at it.[/size

You know you want video games at great prices!

Signature and avatar are all thanks to COCONUT MILK.

Quote from Raydienz »

Slime, every time I see you I get a hard feeling.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes