BW2 Walkthrough update; Badge #7, plus screenshots!

Alright folks, thanks for being patient over the past couple of days. This last addition to the Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 Walkthrough brings coverage all the way up to the Seventh Badge! Not only that, but it finally brings the much-needed splash of life known as screenshots to the walkthrough, to help add a few extra visuals of the areas here and there. These screenshots are just taken straight from my popular video playthrough.

As with one of the previous updates, Pokemon Reviews are NOT added for this new section just yet! This is so you don't have to wait for me to finish them up before you get help getting through the game. By this point in the game, you probably have a solid grasp of which Pokemon you want to use, anyway, although don't worry, I do plan on adding them in the next update to the walkthrough.

A lot of you have been asking about my Black 2 video playthrough, among other of my videos, and whether or not they're going to be continued. Yes, they are going to be continued. However, this is really important: I am NOT doing ANY videos until after the Black 2 / White 2 Walkthrough is completed! (This means to the point you beat the game.) I have to focus all of my time and dedication on that. There's only one of me doing all of the videos, writing, correspondence, and so forth, and as-is I have been working on this coverage non-stop every day. I'll be resuming the Black 2 videos for sure after the walkthrough is complete, but some of the other of my video series, such as SoulSilver, White, or Conquest may be delayed further, since Black 2 / White 2 coverage is my top priority right now.

Alright, hope you enjoy this recent update, and stay tuned for more to come!
    Hey mate,

Walkthrough's looking great, but I just wanted to ask you whether it is possible to add what levels your pokemon were before the gym battles like you did in the Black/White guide. That was a great marker for me to follow for my levels.

Cheers.
    Finally, much love and thanks for your great work once again, i can finally go on (its not no that i couldt go on without but i started to enjoy playing with it since its so nice to work with it, its easy on the eyes, doesnt leave anything out and makes it much smoother to catch all pokemon than by searching every location seperately on serebii to know what i can catch.

Greetings from austria ^^
    LOLwut Took me a min to realize what that pic is of.
    It's route four, ain't it?
    Quote from ScarredShadow »

Hey mate,

Walkthrough's looking great, but I just wanted to ask you whether it is possible to add what levels your pokemon were before the gym battles like you did in the Black/White guide. That was a great marker for me to follow for my levels.

Cheers.

I don't remember what the levels were for all of my Pokemon for those fights, so it may be a little tricky to get that. I know they were in the videos, but since I don't record from the bottom screen, it's hard to see what the levels were. I do plan on adding this to reflect the levels used in my English White 2 playthrough, though, so if it's not added right away, it'll be added later on.

Quote from DRM120400 »

LOLwut Took me a min to realize what that pic is of.
    It's route four, ain't it?

Not quite.
    It's actually Yamaji Town.
    Interesting how the events work out. But if you are pursuing Zinzolin, when does he come back up? Also, following catching Virizion and Cobalion, would they be good pokemon to use at this point in the game?
    The town it was turned into?
    @DRM120400:
    No. Yamaji Town is the town you go to after beating Skyla. Since Twist Mountain is closed, you can't go to Iccirus City, so Skyla flys you over to Yamaji Town. It is to the west of Undella Town, with a route and Reverse Mountain or whatever the mountain is between.
    I just wonder; can you access the Abundant Shrine prior to beating the main game? I don't know why, but it seems fitting to be able to, since the levels there are the same as on Route 14.
    Quote from PokePoindexter »

I just wonder; can you access the Abundant Shrine prior to beating the main game? I don't know why, but it seems fitting to be able to, since the levels there are the same as on Route 14.

I haven't actually tried it out yet, but I think you can go there as soon as you get the HM for Waterfall, since you do get Waterfall before beating the game.

You could also trade a Pokemon over with Waterfall and use it to get up before getting the HM for Waterfall, since there's actually no prerequisites to being able to use an HM move outside of battle in Generation V.
    WHAT! i expected a ghost pokemon sprite for the picture . you know, it beingfriday the 13th
    or at least a dragon pokemon sprite :( :x [/size]

the secret to flying is jumping to the ground... and missing
    for 8th gym

will be nice

the secret to flying is jumping to the ground... and missing
    jellicent or carracosta or wailord sprites
    im from uae
    W2 FC:3397 2768 7536. Y FC:2723 8310 9751
    Great job Marriland. And in an Off topic perspective: what, in your personal opinion, what is your Favorite Generation? I have an Idea what it is but I want to know for sure.

And @the 2 above me: I don't think he's taking requests. The past 3 updates I've seen requests for all of them and he avoids all of them.
    If by a lot of us you mean me, then yeah
    Quote from riolucario3 »

for 8th gym

will be nice

how do you make those trainer card things? I see those all over Youtube
    Quote from HighFlyingVolcarona »

Quote from riolucario3 »

for 8th gym

will be nice

how do you make those trainer card things? I see those all over Youtube

Just google "Trainer Card maker" and you'll find a bunch of easy to use ones.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes