BW2 Walkthrough update; Badge #8 now up!

Alright folks, time for another update! Sorry it's been a day or two, but there's also another project that's been in the works lately that required my attention. What's changed in this update to the Black 2 / White 2 Walkthrough? Well, I've added all the way up to the final badge, Badge #8!

I don't have screenshots for it up just yet, but on the bright side, I do have all of the Pokemon Reviews for that section up! Yup. All... one of them. Haha.

Earlier, the walkthrough reverted to a previous version. Why's that? Well, it's due to that big project that was in the works. The site and forums have been moved over to a new server! This server should have a much greater capacity for handling the level of traffic I'm expecting in October, plus it should result in even quicker loading times for you! There's a lot that goes into a server move, but thankfully this one went very, very smoothly, so... woohoo!

Alright, well that's all for now! I'll have more updates on the final part of the main storyline of Black 2 and White 2 later this week!
    Great job Marriland. I can't wait to see what you have for the Elite 4.

also I have a off-Topic question if thats ok:

I'm stuck between Flygon and Skymory to use as a pokemon that can use Fly.
    Which one would you say is better of the 2?
    I was planing on catching a Vibrava or Skymory after Yamjii Town. Vibrava/Flygon would be good up against Dryden because They have good speed to get the first hit, and probably knock them out, but Skymory would be good too because His Steel-Type would be Resistant to their Dragon-type attacks. Which one would you choose?
    i agree, marriland you are very good at updating often :) , so is this the last update?? i really want to see your post-game for your white version :!:

Quote from umbreontail333 »

I was planing on catching a Vibrava or Skymory after Yamjii Town. Vibrava/Flygon would be good up against Dryden because They have good speed to get the first hit, and probably knock them out, but Skymory would be good too because His Steel-Type would be Resistant to their Dragon-type attacks. Which one would you choose?

FYI its skarmory not skymory, and i would pick that pokemon, it would be resistant to Drayden, and steel types tend to have good defense and sp. defense, and skarmory is pretty fast also, it learns air slash at lv39 (a lttile late though :| ), and the useful night slash at lv50 still al little late though, you can teach it roost, fly, and even the more useful dark pulse, sandstorm could be useful, just make sure you try to keep it from using special based moves (like dark pusle :lol: ), go to this website and search skarmory for more stats and sprites

#Brony4Lyfe

i <3 scrafty bcuz of my avatar

Quote from epictoast1000 »

i agree, marriland you are very good at updating often :) , so is this the last update?? i really want to see your post-game for your white version :!:

Quote from umbreontail333 »

FYI its skarmory not skymory, and i would pick that pokemon, it would be resistant to Drayden, and steel types tend to have good defense and sp. defense, and skarmory is pretty fast also, it learns air slash at lv39 (a lttile late though :| ), and the useful night slash at lv50 still al little late though, you can teach it roost, fly, and even the more useful dark pulse, sandstorm could be useful, just make sure you try to keep it from using special based moves (like dark pusle :lol: ), go to this website and search skarmory for more stats and sprites

Ok thanks. Sorry to intrupt the thread continue with the talk about the updates.
    Quote from Marriland »

It has very little redeeming factors (name one), doesn't evolve into anything better, is slow as tar, has really low overall stats, barely does damage when it evolves, and, uh, its breath smells of rotting fish (don't let its docile appearance fool you!).

Someone has probably already mentioned this via PM, but Corsola doesn't evolve.

That glimmer in your eyes
    caught me by surprise.
    I think I love you.

Quote from Terra »

Quote from Marriland »

It has very little redeeming factors (name one), doesn't evolve into anything better, is slow as tar, has really low overall stats, barely does damage when it evolves, and, uh, its breath smells of rotting fish (don't let its docile appearance fool you!).

Whoops, haha, no they haven't. It was late and I meant to say "attacks" instead of evolves. Haha that's just silly. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll have it fixed in the next update to the walkthrough. :)
    Quote from Marriland »

Quote from Terra »

Quote from Marriland »

Whoops, haha, no they haven't. It was late and I meant to say "attacks" instead of evolves. Haha that's just silly. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll have it fixed in the next update to the walkthrough. :)

Corsola Really is terrible. Crocorosa sounds a lot like that excepts it's attack, and Defense are better.
    Not realy a review... more like a list of insults aimed at Corsola.
    Member of the late Marriland Help Center.
    Marriland, you forgot to do a review for Trapinch.
    Quote from MasterArceus »

Marriland, you forgot to do a review for Trapinch.

Trapinch is in the Badge 4, you can find Trapinch in Desert Resort.
    Yay, I will be using your walkthrough when I get the game :)

Gliscor  Credit To XxSakuraxX For Avatar/Banner.  

Whens the next update? I wanted to see what the Elite 4 have this time around.
    yea, what umbreon said

Gliscor  Credit To XxSakuraxX For Avatar/Banner.  

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes