Hello all

I'm new to the whole online trading and chating but here i am and hope to hang with some of yall

I'm Jon 24 from Texas

Also Spice And Wold Is my all time favorite anime

Spice and Wolf = Amazing

Black2 Friend Code: 3440-2362-2241 

Hello fellow Texan! How are you doing? I hope you have a good time here. I'm mostly a trader and I haven't played competitively much. You?

I can't decide on a favorite when it comes to anime but I do plan on starting Pandora Hearts.

Do you have a favorite video game? Mine's Dragon Age (The first one not the second one. I feel the second one wasn't very good overall.).

“I have fought alongside you thus far. Once I came to know you, I knew I wanted to fight for you. Sire. I devote myself to you, for your sake, not mine. I am truly happy that you are my liege.”

Completed Dexs: White 2, SoulSilver

im not to into competing i just have an ideal dream team i like to build again one day. as far as favorite video games i would have to say Goldeneye for n64 and the fire emblem games/golden sun games but i mostly play tabletop rpgs like D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder

Spice and Wolf = Amazing

Black2 Friend Code: 3440-2362-2241 

Golden Sun and Fire Emblem are great games. At least the ones I've played so far. I haven't played Goldeneye yet and I've never had any friends who played Tabletop so I don't really know much about them. Oddly enough, the first thing that pops in my head at the words Tabletop RPG is Cthulhu.

“I have fought alongside you thus far. Once I came to know you, I knew I wanted to fight for you. Sire. I devote myself to you, for your sake, not mine. I am truly happy that you are my liege.”

Completed Dexs: White 2, SoulSilver

Hey Jon! Welcome to the community! I've always wanted to play Golden Sun... :D

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes