Long-time lurker, finally joined!

Hello everyone! I've been watching Marriland's videos and browsing the guides of the website since before I can remember. Looks like an amazing community has built up over the years, and I'm glad to finally be a part of it all! I play mostly Pokémon, Minecraft, and a handful of other games; I received my Curse Premium by submitting my texture pack to the Minecraft Curse Client. Hope to see some of you all soon!

Last edited by Ivy: 2/5/2013 8:46:59 PM

yay interactive signature | W2 FC: 0562-5626-2804

Welcome to the community! The people here are really friendly so feel free to ask any questions! Hope to see you around! :D

hi

craft a shiny rayquaza in the mines for me

FC: 4385-1091-0286

Awesome username colour!!

My Fan Art!| My Friend List! 

TSV: 2728 | Pm me for my Skype! | Creds to Sakura~

Quote from Lilchupz »

Awesome username colour!!

Yeah, I'm surprised there aren't that many other Curse Premium on here o.O

Thanks again everyone!

=DDDDD

Welcome to teh forums! I've been thinking about joining the minecraft curse site. Just wondering, but how is it? o.o

CLICK PLEASE

I've got scriptures in my hands, and I'm not afraid to show it.... I'm Mormon and I know it (I live it, I love it XD)!!!!!

Quote from Bubbacca »

Welcome to teh forums! I've been thinking about joining the minecraft curse site. Just wondering, but how is it? o.o

It's actually quite fun. I'm a sectional moderator on there, and the community is great. It's basically Marriland but for Minecraft!

I pretty much lurked the Pokemon Challenges forum for YEARS before I joined, xD

#RAINBOWWAFFLES

^ Credit to Applejack

I am officially in LOVE with your sig!! Shiny Ivysaur is my second favourite pokemon after Lucario!!! <3 <3 <3 :3 *Hugs Shiny Ivy*

My Fan Art!| My Friend List! 

TSV: 2728 | Pm me for my Skype! | Creds to Sakura~

Hey man. just added you on skype.

-Flowermouth

Quote from Lilchupz »

I am officially in LOVE with your sig!! Shiny Ivysaur is my second favourite pokemon after Lucario!!! <3 <3 <3 :3 *Hugs Shiny Ivy*

Yay, I'm not alone E> (yep that's how I make hearts. bad habit from Minecraft since it looks blocky xD

Quote from Flowermouth »

Hey man. just added you on skype.

Cool, accepted :)

Last edited by Ivy: 2/7/2013 3:10:20 PM

Quote from IvyTehSaur »

Quote from Bubbacca »

It's actually quite fun. I'm a sectional moderator on there, and the community is great. It's basically Marriland but for Minecraft!

I is going to go stalk you join right now then. =D

CLICK PLEASE

I've got scriptures in my hands, and I'm not afraid to show it.... I'm Mormon and I know it (I live it, I love it XD)!!!!!

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes