Bringing In the Silver Snow

Hey Everyone, I'm so glad to have finally joined the forum. I've actually been meaning to join for quite a while but I've been a little busy (lazy), I cant wait to get to know all of you.

A little about myself:

If you haven't guessed yet my favorite Pokemon is the ice type evolution of Eevee, Glaceon, who also hapens to be under my favorite kind of Pokemon; ice types.

I'm currently an owner of at least one Pokemon game from every generation (except for the 6th) and I've enjoyed them all so much. My first game was crystal and I'll never forget how wonderfully difficult it was for me to beat DX.

Once again, I cant wait to get to know you guys and I hope that I'll be able to rely on some of you too in the progress of my games.

Hi SilverNexus,

I like it that you've finally joined us.

I play DP, Platinum, white and white 2

I like another eevee-evolution Vaporeon

But for the rest of the pokemon I really like the dragon types

see you

~Those who fly solo
    have the strongest wings~

Check out the Fairy Tail Club!
    Also please take a look at the legends!!

~Never give up your dreams
    just control your feelings~

Welcome to the forums.

The numbers of pi at Pearl's request. -_-

1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679

Quote time!

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." ~Confucius

Hey Silver. Welcome to the circus lol.

You'll meet all kinds of people here. Trainers, Gym Leaders, "Gym Leaders", you name it. If you're really up for it, there are numerous tournaments all over the forums that you can enter.

Happy trails. :)

Shadow Fist Gym Leader Rez Psyga, The Fighting Enigma.

Ringmaster of the Circus of Swords Tournaments

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes