4/12/2014 11:05:22 AM
Yeah, jailings and inactivity kinda screwed us over :/Posted in: Mafia
4/8/2014 10:33:40 AM
Oh and nothing happened to me last nightPosted in: Mafia
4/8/2014 10:32:54 AM
Welp rhize died, thats not very surprising tbh. I guess he thought aqua was mafia and tried to block. Other than that i have naught to share currentlyPosted in: Mafia
4/4/2014 2:08:56 AM
Good news, I finally go a bit of time :D I reread the day, and these are my thoughts on everyone as of now.Posted in: Mafia
2) Vantas - Pretty much confirmed mafia right now. I'm gonna go ahead and throw out that pretty much everyone has repeatedly beat over the reasons like its a dead horse, which is mostly why i didnt give a lot of reasoning for my lynch vote. I gave mostly a tl;dr, which is basically a tl;dr for the thread so far. she got called out, gave a pretty poor argument, it fell apart under scrutinty, and she has nothing to say about it. thats all there really is to that.
3) Raven - Seemed mostly a little reserved this day, but not really suspicious. Idk where **** like executioner claims are coming from, that post she made seemed pretty harmless to me, she wasnt casting suspicion, just sayig those people are people we should look into. I'm kinda getting a TPR vibe from her.
4) Sylvia- I remember her (him?) posting a lot, but nothing ever really stood out for me. Kinda reminds me of my own play when college wasnt a thing and i could actually keep up with this enough to not **** everyone off. I'm not really getting mafia from her, but you never know.
5) professional2341 - screwed up bus driver and dancer, not really a reason to say hes scum, of course that doesnt mean hes not. I'll wait for his play tomorrow to see more into his character.
6) Pearl_Marble - hasnt really done anything to bring suspicion on herself, which, to me, is always a cause for suspicion in an of itself. I say keep an eye on her.
7) Rarity - same as Catbug, except i have a worse feeling about kaity.
8) HyperBeam01 - modkilled :/ this might be the pot calling the kettle black, but be active please. I'm at least trying to make the effort.
9) Wiggler - This guy seems to be playing as and being regarded by everyone in the light of confirmed citizen, which scares me, cause if hes mafia, then we have a big problem. His posts have actually stuck out to me, especially immediately following vantas's massive post; he seemed reluctant to vote for her until her argument fell through. kinda almost like he wanted to try to possibly defend her, but quickly realized it wouldnt work. Idk, could just be me, but Wiggler is higher on my list of suspicious people. We'll see tomorrow I guess and how he reacts in the day.
10) Jill_Valentine - modkilled. idk why he was being targeted as a possible mafia, cause iirc, vantas was using him as one of his targets, not as much of an alibi. not that it really matters, however, if someone takes his place, then it will matter.
11) 2DYouth - yo
12) DanishPie - his day play has improved greatly today, no one has counterclaimed doctor, not much else to say except you're going in the right direction. Instead of choosing random targets at night, choose someone who you think is town and might die.
13) Rhize - pretty much confirmed TD, unless vantas actually flips town, then we lynch him tomorrow. Highly doubting that will happen.
14) Aqua - about the same as Pearl, would like to hear a bit more from you
15) Caysapferg - about the same as Pearl. Your posts never came across to me as scummy, but i may not have read yours as closely (iirc, a lot of your posts had quotes with ****ed up formatting, which made it difficult to read and follow) i get the tpr vibe from you as well as the other "like pearl" reads. would like to point out that mafia either tend to stay in the back and say just enough to not have suspicion on them, or they like to be in front leading the charge like a citizen, so anywhere where i say 'seems like a tpr' they could just as easily be mafia.
thats pretty much all i have on everyone. I'll go ahead and finish this out with a /skip day.
4/3/2014 9:05:54 PM
Also, im gonna say now, im not going to join another mafia game until the semester ends, but i will see this one to the end. Will try to be more active as much as i can thoughPosted in: Mafia
4/3/2014 9:04:05 PM
**** sorry sorry sorry life sucks and i cant do ****. Not much in a short amount of time i xan say that hasnt been said already. Unless i missed it, vantas hasnt posted yet, and were running out of time, so /vote Vantas. Same reasons as everyone, **** defense, incriminating evidence, its kinda our best bet.Posted in: Mafia
4/2/2014 11:02:16 AM
All right, ive read up, and it kinda seems like its vetween vantas and rhize, and im leaning definitely more towards vantas. Ill wait til she posts again before lynching, and ill wait til i actually have a bit of time before i give readsPosted in: Mafia
4/2/2014 10:21:52 AM
Aight imma thro this out now, im here, idk if there are any pressure votes on me right now, but imma read through and share my thoughts. Ive had a busy few days and just didnt really have a lot of time, and i apologize.Posted in: Mafia
3/30/2014 2:37:33 AM
Posted in: Mafia
3/28/2014 8:45:39 PM
I got 2 awards :D i kinda stopped keeping up with this when the masons were pretty much assured their doom. and, of course, they didnt win. oh well, it was interesting playing an eccentric variant of mafia. I feel like adding a mafia would kinda take away from the neutrality. im not sure though how another way the town could be more useful, but i think its worth trying to make the town hve a little more impact on the game. It would probably have to be a really big game though.Posted in: Mafia
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.