Can't wait for the Shinx WTG! :D
12/11/2013 3:42:39 PM
Posted in: News
9/4/2012 7:56:40 AM
Can anyone help me evolve my Scyther and Haunter?Posted in: Wifi Trading (5th Gen)
Also, willing to trade my DW Vulpix for a DW Dratini. Just send me a PM
5/6/2012 9:59:00 AM
Does anyone have a:Posted in: Wifi Trading (5th Gen)
Aipom / Nincada / Bagon / Starly / Turtwig ??
I don't have a lot to offer, just PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
5/6/2012 4:09:00 AM
First of all, thanks for the wonderful feedback!Posted in: Competitive Rate-My-Team (5th Gen)
I really appreciate all the thought you put into my thread. I am just a beginner when it comes to this things so any help is welcome. :D
Sorry for the SPE / SpD, that was how I encoded their EVs sorry for the confusion.
I feel like my Zoroark is lacking something very much. Although I realize that STAB Sucker Punch can be great for revenge, I think that his other 3 attacks are too inefficient in a battle. I should replace Pursuit with Swords Dance, and another 2 attacks, but like Messuduppotatoasia said, I am thinking of replacing him with another poke, but I can't think of any ATM. Maybe if I can switch him to a poke with Flash Fire and let Forretress be me lead?
As for Rotom, I actually just made him H because of the counter for Will-O-Wisp, since none of my pokemon is actually immune to it. But it still poses the threat of who can receive an incoming Will-O-Wisp? It can cripple my team very much since most of them are Physical. (except Rotom)
I see what you mean by Snorlax not being able to take hits. Perhaps I should change his nature to a more defensive one and spread his EV to defenses?
Forretresss' nature should be replaced with Impish, and scratch Explosion for Volt Switch. Okay, I'm gonna do that.
Dragonites' EV should be spread more towards the Speed so I can be able to sweep with DD.
Dragonite @ Leftovers
Jolly / Adamant
Fire Punch / Roost
Is that a viable moveset instead?
As for Whimsicott, I think that her current moveset will be more appropriate if she was a lead, because it instantly prevents other leads from setting up their Entry Hazards. I have seen Subseed do wonders in competitive playing, but I have also seen it be effectively destroyed with Steel / Grass types, completely shutting down 2 of her moves and forcing a switch out. Do you think it would be better if I just make her a Dual Screener so my other pokes can set-up properly?
Thank you everyone for the feedback! I hope to hear again from you! :P
5/5/2012 12:06:29 PM
Posted in: Wifi Trading (5th Gen)Quote from zaen88 »Quote from lewisr0 »anybody got a duskull or dusclops , i can trade a dw flygon,bronzor , a salamence or any offers thanks
i can give you the duskull, but i need help evolving my kadabra.. and a waterstone would be great too. If anyone else can help that's be great. Can offer several DW pokemon.
I have a few Water Stones to spare. You have an Aipom I could use?
Also, a DW Poliwag / DW Dratini would be nice.
5/5/2012 5:51:09 AM
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting a RMT, please give me all sorts of advice and criticisms.Posted in: Competitive Rate-My-Team (5th Gen)
Zoroark @ Life Orb
252 ATK 252 SPD (Illusion)
- My would be lead, and since my last pokemon is Whimsicott, people will think to just switch out because of a possible encore / taunt and I'll start with pursuit.
Rotom-H @ Choice Specs
252 SATK 252 SPD (Levitate)
- My typical killer, with a Choiced Overheat, I can do it twice before the damage seems inefficient, and also I can use Trick depending on the enemy so I can mess it up forcing a switch.
Snorlax @ Leftovers
252 HP 252 DEF (Immunity)
- Typical sweeper, once I have had a few curses from forced switches with Yawn I can screw other pokes with Pursuit and Return. I know burn will probably destroy him but as of the moment I can't think of a proper counter, maybe switching out to Rotom.
Forretress @ Red Card
252 HP 252 DEF (Sturdy)
- Hazard poke, switching in from a force switch out, and starting with stealth rock. Ensures damage because of red card, and adding a layer or 2 of spikes from sturdy. Explosion for a nice touch.
Dragonite @ Choice Band
252 ATK 252 HP (Inner Focus)
- My favorite pokemon, coming in as a mid-late game sweeper. Outrage with choice band will destroy a lot of unsuspecting pokes from forced switch outs. The other 3 moves are just for coverage if in case it's the most efficient move to use. Aqua jet for Priority during Revenge. I could probably switch it with Extremespeed but Sadly I don't have that move...
Whimsicott @ Leftovers / Focus Sash / ?????
252 HP 252 DEF (Prankster)
- My bread and butter, focusing on force switch outs. As a sub-lead, I'll be switching her in from a stat up move, and start Encoring, if possible, use Toxic to make it better, ensuring a switch out. Works well with Rotom's Trick, when the opponent will be locked in a stat boosting move.
Please rate my team! It's just a probable team, I could scratch a few, but with the limited pokes that I got this is the best team that I have ATM.
5/5/2012 2:38:57 AM
Do you still have a Drizzle Poliwag? Is it okay if I have one too?Posted in: Wifi Trading (5th Gen)
5/4/2012 11:59:05 AM
I wish I had a Gastly and Growlithe and Aipom...Posted in: Wifi Trading (5th Gen)
Anyone might have an excess of those? Is it okay if I have it?
I'm not sure what to give in return... I only have a few DW pokes and whatnot, I don't think it's worth mentioning.
5/4/2012 9:13:46 AM
Do you want a Tepig / Snivy / Oshawott?Posted in: Wifi Trading (5th Gen)
I have all three. Would like it if I could trade it for Gastly / Growlithe / Aipom
Please send me a message if you're interested. FC in sig. Thanks!
5/3/2012 10:55:38 AM
You still up for the trades?Posted in: Wifi Trading (5th Gen)
I have Snover, Gible and Hippopotas.
Can I trade it for Gastly, Growlithe and Aipom?
Also, do you need anything from 5th Gen? I would like to add one more but I don't have anymore that you need, (hoping for that 1 free poke)
Please send me a message if you're interested, my FC is in my Sig. Thanks!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.