The October issue of CoroCoro has just started to be leaked, with more details from Pokémon X & Y revealed within. Here's a look of some of the scans (source), with info to follow afterwards:
- There's a separate Mega Mewtwo X form for Mega Mewtwo in Pokémon X that is part Fighting-type. It requires the Mewtwonite X in order to Mega Evolve, which presumably is exclusive to Pokémon X.
- Additionally, Mega Garchomp has been revealed.
- Fairy-type Pokémon are confirmed to be weak to Poison- and Steel-type attacks, resistant to Bug-, Fighting- and Dark-type attacks, and immune to Dragon-type attacks.
- Fairy-type attacks are confirmed to be super effective against Fighting-, Dragon-, and Dark-type Pokémon, and resisted by Fire-, Poison-, and Steel-type Pokémon.
- The previously unknown Pokémon is now known as Torimian in Japanese, which is actually a Normal-type poodle-like Pokémon that can be given different haircuts and styles through a mechanic called Trimming.
- The Psychic-cat Pokémon is called Nyaonix (Nyaonikusu), who is Psychic-type and changes its appearance whether it is male or female, with the female form being shown on the left in the above image.
- The two new fossil Pokémon are Chigorasu (Rock/Dragon-type) and Amarusu (Rock/Ice-type).
- Chespin's evolution is Hariboogu, which remains Grass-type but gains access to Mud Shot.
- Fennekin's evolution is Teerunaa, which remains Fire-type and gains access to Psyshock.
- Froakie's evolution is Gekogashira, gaining Bounce and remaining a Water-type.
- New ability: Freeze Skin, which causes all Normal-type attacks used by the Pokémon to become Ice-type instead, with a power boost.
- New ability: Fur Coat, which reduces the effectiveness of damage received by moves that make contact with the Pokémon.
- New ability: Solid Jaw, which raises the power of biting moves such as Crunch.
- Team Flare has five scientists that command the organization.
- There's also a new character, Karune, who is said to be a great actress from Kalos.
- Steel-type Pokémon no longer resist Dark- and Ghost-type attacks.